Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fifty Shades of Volunteer Work

Yes, I confess I read all three Fifty Shades books. 

In fairness I read them for "research" purposes versus being a total horn-dog. I just needed to see what all the buzz was about and whether or not I needed to invest in nipple clips.

Now that I've read the books, I am a little curious about the movie. I hear a movie may be in the works. Although I cannot imagine how it could ever open in theaters, vs pay-per-view channels, I feel a certain obligation to assist with the casting choices.

After much introspection, I've decided to volunteer to search the globe for the man to play Christian Gray.  I've always considered myself a philanthropist so I really don't mind volunteering for what will, no doubt, be a vigorous undertaking.

In my spare time, I've been googling (and ogling) young actors who may just be qualified to play sexy, billionaire Christian Gray.

If I need to make this my life's work, so be it.
I just really feel moved to give to the arts. I'm sure you understand. In fact, you may even want to volunteer with me for this noble cause.

I'm pleased to say, my volunteer work has already started.  I feel I have found some real Christian Grey contenders.

I suggest you review the following candidates:

Garrett Hedlund
Josh Duhamel
Channing Tatum
Matt Bomer
Ian Somerhalder
Chris Pine

Especially Chris Pine.
Yeah, you really should indulge in a little eye candy. It has zero calories and won't leave you feeling bloated.

Now excuse me.
I need to get back to my volunteer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment